These conditions are valid exclusively between the company AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI Srls, with registered office in Via Carreggiate, 34 Asolo (TV), Fiscal Code and VAT number 04579450265, hereinafter referred to as “AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI” and any person who makes online purchases on the website https://www.aziendabiogirardi.com/ hereinafter referred to as the “CUSTOMER”. These conditions may be subject to modifications, the date of placing online is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
These general conditions govern purchases made on the website https://www.aziendabiogirardi.com/, in accordance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, section II of chapter I of the third Title of the Third Part, to which reference is made as provided for by art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 1 – Object of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI sells and the CUSTOMER remotely purchases the tangible movable property indicated and offered for sale on the website https://www.aziendabiogirardi.com/. The contract is concluded exclusively through the internet, by accessing the CUSTOMER at the address https://www.aziendabiogirardi.com/ and placing a purchase order according to the procedure set forth on the site itself.
ARTICLE 2 – Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale will be considered completed when AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI sends the CUSTOMER an email confirming the order. The e-mail contains the details of the CUSTOMER and of the order, the price of the goods purchased, the transport costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to promptly communicate any corrections.
2. AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nonetheless, some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the real product may occur. Furthermore, the photographs of the products presented on https://www.aziendabiogirardi.com/ do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
3. AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI undertakes to deliver the goods within 20 days starting from the day following that of the order confirmation by the CUSTOMER.
ARTICLE 3 – Availability of products
1. The availability of the products refers to the one present at the moment in which the CUSTOMER consults the product sheets; this must in any case be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to others before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI has sent the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this eventuality, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and will be able to decide whether to accept delivery of only the products available or request the cancellation of the order by communicating it via e-mail to customer service.
ARTICLE 4 – Methods of payment
1. Each payment by the CUSTOMER can only be made by bank transfer or credit card.
2. The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER when this is made take place on special protected lines and with all the guarantees ensured by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
ARTICLE 5 – Prices
1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website https://www.aziendabiogirardi.com/ are expressed in Euros and include VAT.
2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the conclusion of the purchase process before making the payment.
3. The CUSTOMER accepts AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI’s right to modify its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the e-mail sent by AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI as confirmation of the acquisition of the order.
ARTICLE 6 – Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty within a period of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the products.
2. If the CUSTOMER decides to exercise this right, the goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and correctly completed return form) and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal as soon as possible and in any case within a maximum period of 30 days. The goods must be returned to AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI – Via Corriva, 33 – Casacorba di Vedelago 31050 – Treviso. In case of receipt of products that do not comply with the orders or are defective, the CUSTOMER must communicate it, as required by art. 132 of the consumer code, by e-mail to AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI customer service specifying whether you wish to replace the item or if you wish to have a refund within 2 months of discovering the lack of conformity. AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI reserves the right to verify the disputed non-compliance and, if confirmed, will arrange for the shipment of the replacement goods or reimbursement by bank transfer to the customer for the purchase.
ARTICLE 7 – Methods of delivery
1. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated at the time of the order.
2. For each order placed on the website https://www.aziendabiogirardi.com/, AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI issues an invoice for the material shipped.
ARTICLE 8 – Liability
1. AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even when dependent on malfunctions and disservices of the internet, in the event that it is unable to execute the order within the times established by the contract.
2. The availability of each item is only indicative, has no contractual nature and the seller cannot be held liable in the event of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 9 – Access to the site
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site to consult and make purchases. No other use, especially commercial, of the site or its content is permitted. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audio or visual, and the related technology used remain the property of AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI and are protected by intellectual property law.
ARTICLE 11 – Cookies
The website https://www.aziendabiogirardi.com/ uses “cookies”. Cookies are electronic files that record information relating to the CUSTOMER’s navigation on the site (pages consulted, date and time of consultation …) and which allow AZIENDA AGRICOLA GIRARDI to offer an increasingly personalized service to its customers.
ARTICLE 12 – Integrity
These General Conditions of Sale consist of all the clauses that compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Conditions of Sale is considered invalid or declared as such pursuant to the law, regulation or following a decision by a court having jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
ARTICLE 13 – Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law. Any dispute that does not find an amicable solution will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the CUSTOMER, if located in the territory of the State.
I have read and accept the website terms and conditions *